Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.We are located in Queens NY and we service the Queens area.
*please only apply if interested in LIVE IN cases &ndash must have experience* Duties include, but are not limited to:
*Minimum 2 years of experience needed - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's / Dementia Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- A valid driver's license and valid auto insurance is a PLUS.
*please only apply if interested in LIVE IN cases &ndash must have experience*
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 568180853Posted: 2020-08-14