Customer Service Positions- Full paid training
EMM is hiring for full time Entry Level Sales, Marketing and Customer Service. Our Customer Service positions are face to face with our clients (we are NOT a call center). Customer service in person is by far much more effective.
Management and growth is our main focus, as customer service is a tool for growth.
Tasks and Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative:
- Interact with customers daily to inform of client products and services.
- Perform a needs assessment of the customer and recommend products and services or pass along consumer leads to sales department depending on level of expertise.
- Ensure and provide quality service to external customers.
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Process orders and data entry with high level accuracy.
- Take initiative and resolve and escalations or complaints.
- Maintain a positive representation of the company and associated brands at all times.
- Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Customer Service / Customer Retention position.
- Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
- Participation in morning meetings including: role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of customer service behavior training.
EMM cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Sales and marketing training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Entry level marketing and sales consulting
The management & marketing team at EMM offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
- Fun, team building environment
- Travel Opportunities
- Leadership workshops & development
- Financial management, business management, time management
- Philanthropy events – a chance to give back to the community
- Recognition for top performers
- Advancement to management based on performance
All candidates must bring a positive attitude and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Candidates are expected to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and be reliable and motivated. Leadership qualities are a plus, but can be cultivated in the ideal applicant. Professional appearance and demeanor are mandatory, as well as a high school diploma or GED. All applicants for consideration will be required to submit to a criminal background check.
What we offer:
- Paid Training
- Salary & bonuses
- Plenty of room for advancement
- Fast paced & Exciting working environment
- Travel opportunities
Overall, we focus on developing our future managers so they can expand our company as well as reach their full potential in work and LIFE.
Posting ID: 51226915Posted: 2020-07-14