We are looking to hire a full-time Stock Clerk/Sales Associate. Basic wine knowledge is encouraged but not required. Candidates must be outgoing, confident, and sales oriented. This is not a job where you will be sitting in front of a computer, though there will be down time for you to learn about wine and spirits to help you in your sales efforts.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Operating a point-of-sale (POS) system
- Greeting and assisting customers
- Restocking & inventory organization. This involves lifting, carrying and stacking cases of alcoholic beverages.
- Opening & closing procedures
- Accepting shipments of merchandise
- Light cleaning and local deliveries
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including working evenings and/or Saturdays
- Tasting great wines and spirits with us as we find our newest picks
- Significant discounts on personal wine and spirits purchases