Green Street provides preeminent and actionable commercial real estate research, news, data, analytics, and advisory services in the U.S. and Europe. For more than 35 years, Green Street has delivered unparalleled intelligence and trusted data on the public and private real estate markets, helping investors, banks, lenders, and other industry participants optimize investment and strategic decisions. The firm delivers exclusive market information, conclusion-driven insights, and predictive analytics through a SaaS platform. The company is headquartered in Newport Beach with offices in Hoboken, Dallas, and London. To learn more, please visit www.greenstreet.com.
The success of Green Street is directly attributable to the strength of our people. We attract high-quality applicants due to our reputation for excellence and our commitment to train and retain talent. Our collaborative work environment provides team members with opportunities to develop professionally and play a central role from day one. At Green Street, we are all about providing unique insights. A diverse and inclusive work environment where top talent can thrive, think freely and offer different perspectives makes our insights even stronger. Were building a company culture where differences in gender, race, age, religion, ethnicity, identity, physical ability and perspectives are celebrated and valued.
Green Streets Sales team offers a fast-paced, team-oriented environment where you will be expected and empowered to sell research products and services to a variety of prospect types. We are building a smart and ambitious Sales Team committed to our mission and focused on winning. We provide fantastic training, qualified prospect lists, ongoing managerial support, and a highly attractive product that is THE leader in its field.
- Develop and execute a detailed sales plan and achieve or exceed sales quota
- Generate new revenue by selling Green Streets industry leading products (research, trading, and advisory services)
- Prioritize new opportunities and engage clients proactively on a daily basis
- Sell the value of Green Street Advisors products to prospects by articulating how our solutions meet their needs, improve the business process and address the gaps of alternative solutions. This will be accomplished through cold calling, consultative selling, and group presentations
- Understand the value of Green Street Advisors products and pricing as well as competitive offerings and articulate Green Street Advisors benefits in a compelling manner
- Manage a sales pipeline and monthly sales forecast and track activities within Green Streets CRM application
- Work with an entrepreneurial mindset that demonstrates drive, initiative, energy and a sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients
- Turn client feedback into actionable strategies to drive new business, product development, and address competitive risks. Communicate effectively with sales team and product management
- Work closely with colleagues across functions and business units to ensure cross-fertilization of ideas, best practices, and training
Travel Percentage: Up to 20%
Working Conditions: The Sales Associate will work indoors in an air-conditioned office building. And must be able to remain stationary at a desk and computer for a majority of the day.
- 2+ years of successful sales experience in leading software, financial services, information services, commercial real estate or other technology-based companies. Business-to-business environments preferred
- Track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas while closing new business
- Bachelors degree required
- Authorization to work in the United States for any employer, without sponsorship requirements
- A strong understanding of financial concepts and principles as they relate to clients needs
- Commercial Real Estate experience helpful, but not required
- Must have or be able to obtain Series 65 license within 60 days of employment
- Comprehensive benefits package including highly competitive medical and dental insurance
- Company sponsored employee assistance program, life insurance and long term disability coverage
- Health savings accounts and flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) matching
- Vacation, sick, and personal time
- Company paid holidays and summer half day Fridays
- Cell phone reimbursements & gym stipends
- 16 weeks fully paid maternity leave & 2 week fully paid paternity leave
- Green Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 593328110Posted: 2021-01-27