Jump to main content
- Create Account
- Log in
Vice President of Strategic Account Management and Business Development - (50584)
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn. Category (For Job Seekers) Other, Professionals, Sales/Business Dev/M&A Location Carrollton, TX 75006 US
H7000 - Working From Home - San Jose, CA 95134 US (Primary)
The Vice President of Strategic Account Management and Business Development is responsible for driving divisional revenue growth objectives. As the organization's senior-most sales leader, the VP of Sales is accountable for overall sales organization performance, the profitable achievement of organization goals, and for aligning sales objectives with the business strategy. These objectives will be achieved by through disciplined account and sales plans, client relationship development and strategic alignment and deployment of the global services divisional vision.
Successful candidates will have the experience of leading and developing strategic accounts and new client acquisition for electronics aftermarket and fulfillment services. The right candidate will have the experience of working with management in a fast paced startup environment.
Nature of Duties/Responsibilities
- Aligns the strategic accounts and sales organization's objectives with the division and companies business strategy through active participation in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting.
- Develop team/individual revenue growth targets, aligned with the divisional revenue growth objectives
- Accountable for development of successful account planning, deal qualification, funnel management, opportunity management and key actions to successfully close opportunities
- Drives key metrics management and reporting to ensure individual contributor success, forecasting predictability and continued organizational adjustments ensuring short term and long term goals are met
- Accountable for effective growth organization design, including account management and sales job roles, sales channel design, and sales and account resource deployment.
- Works closely with operational leads to align success with operational program management to ensure customer expectations are being exceeded
- Leads learning and development initiatives impacting the account management/sales organization, and provides stewardship of team management talent.
- Manages compliance and discipline in opportunity management in CRM to ensure effective and accurate metric reporting and opportunity management
- Establishes and governs the sales organizations performance management system and processes. Ensures all key sales and sales management associates are held accountable for assigned results.
- Accountable for meeting the account management and sales budget. Proactively assesses existing sales organization support investments, including those in technology, training, and administrative support.
- Leads sales organization change initiatives by continuously assessing the need for organizational change, championing change initiatives, and removing obstacles impeding constructive organizational change.
- Establishes and maintains productive peer-to-peer relationships with customers and prospects.
- Reports to SVP of Global Services
- Peer colleague to other senior-most functional heads. Direct report staff includes Strategic Account Directors and Regional Sales Leaders
- Provides indirect leadership to core sales support functions including Finance, Marketing, Operations, Human Resources and IT
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 8 years in executive sales and senior management experience
- Strong Experience and Network in Electronics Industry relating to aftermarket services and logistics
- 15 years experience with multi-national OEM clients and service solutions
- Strong Experience in Sales forecasting and budgeting growth
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
Or APPLY WITH MONSTER
v16.1.4 Last sync: 2020-07-15 20:50:04
You like this. Sign Up to see what your friends like.
Posting ID: 564761248Posted: 2020-08-03