Customer Service Representative
- Primary functions are to communicate with customers and vendors, and to enter, track and monitor customer purchase orders in the manufacturing software system.
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining service order activity worksheets for all completed work.
- Monitor the flow of customer orders
- Contact other departments when necessary to resolve customer’s request.
- Insure that all order entry requests are completed in a timely manner.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of customer service experience in a Contract Manufacturing company
- Experience with Epicor or similar ERP system is required.
- Ability to prioritize & Multi-task, Professional & Pleasant Phone manners, Proficiency in Use of computers.
- Maintains a strong association with Shipping & Receiving personnel, manufacturing supervisors, Quality Manager, & the General Manager in relation to customer accounts for turnkey products.
Posting ID: 565837303Posted: 2020-08-05