This individual will be the on-site Quality Assurance Inspector to ensure product meets finished product specification.
* Monitor and inspect product quality by performing visual inspection, and ensuring inspection is performed per applicable procedure.
* Ensure raw material meets CoA requirement prior to production use.
* Verify production steps and techniques are followed throughout production.
* Effectively communicate production issues in a timely manner.
* Review production batch records for compliance and adherence to procedures.
* 2+ years experience in performing QC checks on finished products (preferably in a pharmaceutical or nutraceutical company).
* Strong understanding of Quality standards
* Knowledge of GMP and GDP in an FDA or EPA environment.
* Mon-Fri, first shift. Hours will fluctuate anywhere from 20-40 hours per week.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.