- Aerotek is seeking people with medical experience or looking to get into the medical field to provide assist a hosptial in Clifton Springs, NY.
- 7:00am - 3:00pm
- 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- 11:00pm - 7:00am
- Must be willing to be trained on PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and Fit Mask Tested.
- The candidate may be stationed inside the facility and screen employees/patients as they arrive to the facility.
- Hospital Associates will be provided with a series of steps and questions to ask.
- Responsible for taking the employee/patients temperature and record it in the logbook.
- Isolate and re-screen employees who have temperatures above the normal range.
- Must be flexible, willing to work split shifts and have reliable transportation.
- Medical or Medical Office Experience Preferred.
- High School or GED Preferred.
- Must successfully pass drug test.
- Must demonstrate ability to read, write, follow oral and written instructions.
- Must keep a positive attitude with staff and co-workers.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posting ID: 587140379Posted: 2020-11-15