Job SummaryA "now hiring application" is for a variety of entry-level positions that our Company frequently hires. By submitting this application, you are expressing interest for this location. Team Members work with enthusiasm and pride. We have fun and constantly inspire each other to go the extra mile. We are hiring full-time and part-time Team Members for a variety of positions and departments, including: Front End: Cashier, Lot Attendant, Customer Service, Eagles Nest Attendant • Grocery: Stock Clerk • Produce: Stock Clerk • Meat, Seafood, Deli & Cheese: Sales Clerk • Prepared & Gourmet Food: Sales Clerk • Health/Beauty/Wellness: Stock Clerk • Catering: Sales Clerk • Floral: Sales Clerk • Fuel Station AttendantJob Description
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Education Required: No High School diploma required
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 16 years of age
- Provide amazing customer service by greeting customers and ensuring that orders and requests are fulfilled to meet their expectations.
- Greet customers in a friendly manner throughout the store.
- Become familiar with products to answer questions and make suggestions.
- Handle product and equipment in accordance to all safety guidelines to ensure a safe working and shopping environment.
- Maintain cleanliness of department and work area.
- Assist in other areas as assigned.
About UsAt Giant Eagle Inc., we're more than just food, fuel and convenience. We're one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It's why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo's, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper's tables' and smiles on their faces. We're always searching for the best part-time and full-time Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
Posting ID: 553467113Posted: 2020-07-01