Welcome to Milestone Retirement Communities, senior living communities built on principles of family, compassion, and respect. Our staff are the backbone of our community and genuinely enjoy caring for our residents, so much so that 26 of our staff members have been here for more than five years, and some have been here for as many as 13 years.
Our residents and staff sincerely care for each other and pass their positivity and enthusiasm on to each guest who walks through our doors. If you’re looking for a senior living community that puts people first, we’d love to meet you.
- Support the development of a positive customer service culture in the dining room under the direction of the Dining Room Manger or Director, Food Service.
- Take beverage and food orders, deliver food and beverage orders, clear, clean, sanitize, and reset tables.
- Make every expected effort to maintain customer satisfaction. Resolve dining challenges with a customer before the conclusion of the meal service.
- Maintain a clean dining room.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions which assist others beyond job responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, residents, and visitors.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Previous experience in food service or other customer service-related fields preferred.
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state regulation).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, personnel skills, and community relations skills are essential.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Posting ID: 603997013Posted: 2021-02-04