truenorth is a regional convenience retailer, partnered with Shell Oil Co. offering premiere, branded products, services and facilities. Our strategy is to be in growth markets where we have the expertise and ability to manage profitably.
We value our employees and provide the opportunity for growth and development in a safe, productive work place. We also recognize our obligation to be responsible corporate, civic and industry citizens.
What you do….
- Bring a fun, positive and enthusiastic attitude to work each day
- Treat every guest like they are the most important person in the store
- Take pride in the store’s appearance by following our “ truenorth Ready” standards
- Promote our great deals and specials to each guest
- Live the “Because We Care” motto by always selling age restricted items responsibly
- Ensure the store is always fully stocked and help guests find what they need
- Provide our guests with a “Fast, Friendly, Clean” experience each time they shop
What you need….
- To greet all guests with a smile and a genuine thank you when they leave
- Engage guests with friendly conversation and communicate clearly with guests and co-workers
- Ability to count products and make change, as well as read and write clearly
- Ability to access all areas of the store and handle merchandise weighing up to 50 pounds
- Multitask and balance duties while always making guests the number one priority
What we provide….
- Flexible shifts and a variety of schedules with full and part time hours available
- PAID Training programs to ensure you are successful and have what you need to be a star
- Advancement opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- An exciting, fun, and stimulating work environment
- 401K with Company match *
- Paid vacation*
- Limited Medical and Dental plan available upon hire *
- Free minimum essential coverage as required by the Affordable Care Act, after 1 year of employment*
*Eligibility requirements must be met
All applicants must be 18 years of age or older (some locations may require 21 years of age or older due to tobacco or alcohol sales) and will be subject to a pre-employment background check at our expense
True North Energy LLC, considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. True North is a veteran-friendly and equal opportunity employer
INTEGRITY – Be honest and fair
RESPECT – Acknowledge the rights and dignity of all people
PROTECTION – Safeguard the safety and health of our employees and protect the environment
CUSTOMER/VENDOR RELATIONS – Be mutually beneficial, pro-active and respectful
QUALITY – Incorporate excellence in all we do
Posting ID: 566311677Posted: 2020-08-03