Rep, Health Information
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients' quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat.
Hours: 7:00am - 3:30pm
Assists with the daily operation of HIM responsibilities including Release of Information, Scanning and Analysis. Requires 2-3 years of professional experience with medical records and familiarity in working with diverse facets of Health Information Management. Familiar with federal and state laws and regulations concerning medical records, including HIPAA and TJC standards. Ability to work effectively with other departments, physicians and all ancillary staff. Strong computer skills with emphasis on MS Office Excel.
* Associate degree in Health Information Management with successful completion of the Accreditation Exam preferred
* Active membership in AHIMA or equivalent with experience in Health Information Management preferred
* Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a medical record department with familiarity in working with diverse facets of medical record activities
* Ability to work effectively with other departments, administration, physicians and all ancillary staff
* Familiar with federal and state laws and regulations concerning medical records and TJC standards
We win together
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you're ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us.
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
Posting ID: 592320704Posted: 2021-01-10