Administrator, Plan Support – We are seeking an organized Spanish-speaking professional with strong customer service skills to manage relationships with retirement plans and other employee benefit accounts.
Essential responsibilities and requirements:
- Check phone messages and answer incoming client and participant calls on customer service line and provide assistance as needed.
- Process participant requests.
- Prepare enrollment materials and other communications.
- Set up enrollment files and database records as enrollment packets are received.
- File incoming enrollment forms.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and participants to become their provider for information and resources related to their retirement plans.
- Verify accuracy and completeness of initial documentation and materials provided to participants and resolve related issues.
- Effectively communicate with clients, partners and internal departments via phone and email to address all product issues and provide necessary research, problem solving, and support; seeing problems through to resolution.
- Travel to agency sites to attend orientations and workshops.
- Maintain working relationship with trustee and annuity representatives.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent required, plus 1-3 years of experience in customer service/client retention, preferably in a financial or retirement industry. Being bilingual in Spanish is a requirement. Excellent time management, multitasking, and problem-solving skills required, as well as superior interpersonal, analytical, and verbal/written communication skills are a must. Experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word. Moderate travel required.
Public Agency Retirement Services (PARS) was established in 1983 to provide the analysis, design and implementation of customized retirement solutions for public agencies (schools and cities). We are the largest local agency-controlled, multi-employer, governmental retirement system in the state. A unique blend of financial expertise combined with exceptional products, a flexible approach to problem solving, and conscientious service has enabled us to become a valued benefits consultant to our many clients across the country. We’re well positioned to maintain our reputation as an industry leader. And we need you to help keep us there!
PARS was founded and built through the entrepreneurial spirit of its founders and team members. We need other motivated team players who are upbeat and proactive as well as able to take direction. Your contribution to our continued success affords opportunities for advancement and rewards, new challenges, as well as the satisfaction of being a productive member of a company that is providing a real, tangible benefit to people. We offer competitive salaries, a strong benefits package and a company culture that can’t be beat.
Posting ID: 568687543Posted: 2021-01-15