The Customer Service Manager CSM) works with Regional Vice Presidents and Membership to promote LFN services and increase transport volume through proactive, industry leading marketing and outreach and the delivery of exceptional customer service. This position performs duties applicable to job specialty, including Flight Nurse, Flight Paramedic, Respiratory Therapist, Ground Paramedic, Ground EMT, Pilot, Communication Specialist or Operational Control Center Specialist. The CSM will be required to drive personal or company vehicles whenever and wherever business needs necessitate.
This position is subject to the Crew Safe Weight Policy. In the event a CSM exceeds the weight limit, they will be allowed to assume all administrative responsibilities while not on flight status. All other requirements of the Crew Safe Weight Policy apply to this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, aviation management, business administration or a related field preferred. Will substitute years of experience for years of education
- 2-3 years managerial experience in EMS or related field preferred
- Experience with air medical transport strongly preferred
- Meets minimum qualifications of applicable job specialty
- Proficient in MS Office
- Demonstrated passion, commitment, and ability to safely promote LFN’s mission and values
- A focus and ability to achieve customer service excellence, ultimately leading to increased transport volume
- Strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead by example and pro-actively seek solutions
- Available to work on short notice in the event of staffing/scheduling issues, including weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal communication with peers, patients, families, customers, and the community
- Knowledge of marketing and outreach in an air medical or EMS environment preferred
- Must hold a valid driver’s license, have access to an automobile in good repair, be able to provide proof of auto insurance, meet LFN’s Driver’s Policy Requirements and able to travel whenever to wherever business needs necessitate
- LFN offers competitive compensation above industry standard
- Medical (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Dental (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Vision (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Life/AD&D (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Short & long term disability (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Long term care, flexible spending (Company pays for employee 100%)
- 401k – with 100% vested employer contribution
- Tenure bonuses
- Adoption assistance
- Paid parental time off
- Pet insurance
- Bereavement leave (including pets)
- Tuition/Training reimbursement
- Paid volunteer time
- Employee Recognition Awards
- A generous paid time off plan starting at almost 4 weeks a year for full time employees
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Life Flight Network Membership
- Dog friendly work environment
All candidates are subject to drug screening and background investigation.
Life Flight Network is an equal opportunity employer.
Posting ID: 604693687Posted: 2021-03-02