AutoFair Automotive Group is a rapidly-expanding dealer group with excellent opportunities for career growth. We are committed to providing our customers with an unmatched ownership experience through outstanding customer service and enduring relationships with the people we serve. For these reasons, we are dedicated to finding people who are passionate, motivated, and ambitious to join our team.
AutoFair Automotive Group offers opportunities with the following brands:
Ford - Honda - Hyundai - Genesis - Nissan - Subaru - Volkswagen
AutoFair Subaru is seeking a Service Technician (Entry Level) to join our team. Are you passionate about helping customers and motivated to grow your skills?Apply today!
- Document and perform work as outlined on repair order following all dealership and factory standards.
- Drain oil from crankcase and refill with required amount of oil; replace oil and air filters.
- Inspect vehicle fluid levels and replace or replenish as necessary.
- Check tire pressure and add air if needed.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Keep shop area neat and clean.
- Maintain accountability for all dealership-owned tools and manuals.
- Operate all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are well-informed of any additional services needed.
- Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Genuine desire to serve
- Entry-level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair preferred
- Willingness to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong physical dexterity for working with tools
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Excellent customer service skills, positive, friendly attitude
- Strong communication skills, collaborates well with others
- Punctual and reliable Eagerness to improve
- Basic computer skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Valid driver's license and clean driving history
- High earning potential with performance-based compensation
- Aggressive & Rewarding Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability
- 401 K Plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- World-class training and professional development
- Continuous education and certification training
- Growth opportunities for career advancement
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Discounts on products and services
- Health and wellness
AutoFair Automotive Group maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants of employment. We hire, train, promote and compensate on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Posting ID: 593793780Posted: 2021-01-21