::As an active member of the plant, this position will be responsible for the following areas:
- Accounts payable invoice processing, sorting and filing.
- Assisting the Plant Accountant with month-end closing which would also include some reconciliation and journal entries.
- Working closely with the Plant Accountant on all accounting issues and interacting daily with the plant's external vendors.
- Assorted clerical duties will be required.
- Front desk duties include but not limited to answering telephone, screen and direct calls. Greet visitors and direct to destination. Monitor visitors access and maintain security awareness.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Associates degree in Accounting or related discipline (working towards a BA degree would be a plus)
- 2-5 years experience in an accounts payable position, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency in AS400, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook is essential
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines is a requirement
- Proven communication skill both verbal and written are required along with effective interpersonal skills
- Must have great attention to detail
- Overtime required during closing and as needed
- Ability to work effectively in both an independent environment and also a team environment
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job the team member is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member frequently is required to climb or balance and talk or hear. The team member is occasionally required to stoop kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and /or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
JOB ENVIRONMENT: Working within a temperature-controlled office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Crown is an equal opportunity employer. Crown does not discriminate against any candidate or employee on the basis of race, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Posting ID: 594812389Posted: 2020-12-23