**UP TO $100 Referral BONUSES Are Available!**
$100 Bonus Available! Home Care For Seniors, Inc. DBA For details and more information, please contact Briana VanNorman at 985-726-4905 or apply online at www.homeinstead.com/525
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid Louisiana or Mississippi driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Must be 21 years of age
Caregiver Duties include, but are not limited to:
- $100 Referral Bonus
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
- Provide transportation
- Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Short Term Life, Hospitalization)
As you take care of our clients:
- We make sure that everyone &ndash CAREGivers and clients &ndash are treated with respect and dignity.
- We provide extensive training before you start working and ongoing continuing education.
- We introduce you to new clients or provide shadow shifts with existing CAREGivers so you are comfortable with your new client.
- We provide in-home training and support so you are confident and successful in your career.
- You will have full access to the client's care plan so you know the goals of the care and needs of the client.
- You will have 24/7 access to support staff so you are never alone if you need help.
*Paid Skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 591188240Posted: 2020-12-05