- Experience Required: 6 months to 1 year
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 21 years of age
- Your principal, main, major or most important duty includes one or some combination of the following tasks:
1. interview, select and train Team Members;
2. direct the work of Team Members;
3. appraise Team Members' productivity and efficiency for the purpose of recommending promotions or other changes in status;
4. handle Team Member issues including, but not limited to complaints;
5. discipline Team Members;
6. plan the work;
7. distribute or assign the work among Team Members;
8. provide for the safety and security of Team Members or the store;
9. manage the budget for your department or location;
10. manage inventory for your department or location; or
11. monitor or implement compliance measures
12. You also (i) customarily and regularly direct the work of at least 2 or more Team Members or their equivalent, (i.e., work totaling at least 80 regular hours a week), and (ii) you make recommendations as to hiring, firing, discipline or any other change in Team Member status.
- Overall management of the day-to-day store operations at their assigned location
- Regularly direct the work of their subordinates providing guidance to ensure that all operational goals/initiatives are met.
- Oversee the Food Service Leaders in stores with Food Service to ensure that they meet all of the overall functions of being a profitable food service business
- Provide superior and quality customer service through consistent interaction. Serve as a role model to store personnel.
- Assist customers and responds to customer's complaints or inquiries
- The Store Leader is responsible for accurately completing daily reports and reviewing daily close reports.
- Responsible for accuracy and integrity of inventory values in regards to shrink
- Set and adjust employee pay records, and hours worked
- Responsible for daily bank deposits, ordering and picking up change orders and ATM funds, loading safe, ATM, etc.
- Determine what is needed for merchandise, supplies, equipment, food service, and places weekly orders.
- Scan in orders/vendors and build relationships with the vendors at their assigned location
- Hire, train, coach and discipline all store personnel including the completion of documentation
- Plan, prepare, and post store personnel work schedules. Responsible for daily timecard edits and verify the accuracy of hours worked and entering vacation hours for store personnel.
- Supervision of all employees, Associate Store Leaders, Food Service Store Leaders, and shifts, by assigning and verifying completion of job duties.
- Facilitate coverage of shifts when employees call in or don't show up
- Ensure compliance of store personnel with policies and procedures, including established security, sales, and record keeping procedures and practices
- Responsible for merchandising the store according to company guidelines
- Timely execution of marketing promotions and price changes
- Execute company standards for mystery shop programs
- Manage their assigned store's labor budgets and adjust employees pay/time and the hours worked
- Maintain fuel pricing compliance standards to ensure competitive street pricing. Duties include changing fuel price sign and the registers.
Posting ID: 562247216Posted: 2020-07-30