Sales/Cashier is responsible for delivering a great in-store experience to our customers, generating sales, processing sales quickly and efficiently, merchandising, and safeguarding company assets. Receive and disburse money from customers as payment for merchandise. Involves use of electronic scanners, cash registers, or related equipment Processing credit or debit card transactions, and gift cards.Qualifications:
Basic PC knowledge, Familiarity with electronic equipment such as scanners, cash register, customer satisfaction-oriented, basic math knowledge, some experience dealing with money preferable, ability to operate relevant electronic equipment (can be trained), product knowledge (can be trained), available to nights, needed.
Typical Physical Demands
- Greet customers and assist according to team service program
- Open and close cash registers, performing tasks, such as counting money and balancing cash drawer.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, layaway program, gift cards and security practices.
- Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and accurately maintain all cash and media at the registers.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic
- Communicate the MStyle Loyalty Program and Loteria game to customers and ask them to sign up.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and notify management of these situations.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and general housekeeping when requested by management.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise.
- Participate in preparation for cycle counts.
- Recommend and assist in selection or help locate merchandise in the store based on the customer needs and desires.
- Assist customers in the fitting rooms as needed.
- Clean shelves, counters, tables, racks, fixtures, employee restroom, stockroom, break room, sweep or mop when assigned.
: Requires full range of body motion, including, but not limited to: walking, sitting, crouching, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting, stretching, pushing, pulling, and eye-hand coordination. Requires long periods of standing and walking. Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs.
Posting ID: 549141766Posted: 2020-07-14