- Must be able to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently and possess problem solving abilities.
- Ability to constantly stand and move around department required.
- Frequent walking, stooping, bending and reaching required.
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance necessary for adequate scheduling and coverage.
- Worker must be able to read and write in English.
- General warehouse experience is preferred.
- Prior experience operating a powered industrial truck, preferably a cherry picker.
- Preferred experience in computers and scanning equipment.
- Completes paper documentation requirements for packing and shipping of hazardous chemicals.
- Practices good housekeeping and keeps inventory neat, clean, and orderly.
- Completes paper documentation requirements as outlined by Distribution SOP's
- Verifies proper storage conditions of products and notifies Supervisor of any inventory issues that may arise such as Can't Finds, Expired Product, Breakage, and Out-Of-Stocks.
Posting ID: 558221085Posted: 2020-05-28