FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of challenging roles.
Provides analytical and other professional level support within the Benefits Operations function. Uses working knowledge of benefit programs to effectively administer and communicate employee benefits programs. Receives instruction and guidance, as required.
- Provides counsel to employees on all benefit policies, practices, programs and guidelines which may include but are not limited to providing counsel to employees commencing a leave of absence or those employees at all levels of retirement planning.
- Performs complex clerical duties requiring the use of independent judgment, analysis and resolves routine employee/vendor benefits issues in a timely manner. May calculate retiree and vested terminated pension benefits as required and sends certificates detailing the calculation to employee.
- Performs routine administrative duties related to the operation and administration of certain benefit plans and compiles data used for cost/benefit analysis.
- Provides testing support as needed related to the implementation and operation of HRIS systems.
- Support special projects as needed and perform additional benefits-related accountabilities, as assigned.
- Strong analytic ability and advanced knowledge of Excel preferred.
- Defined Benefit pension plan administration experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ Years in benefits or other HR or technical function.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Analytical and organizational skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Workday HRIS.
Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with management, peers, and other business units, as well as external vendors.
Strong understanding and working knowledge of HR functions, processes and data.
Posting ID: 599128539Posted: 2021-01-18