The Barista is responsible for making quality beverages, generally specialty coffee and hot beverages, preparing food orders, working the POS, and maintaining the store presentable to guests by cleaning and restocking. Barista’s must do all those tasks in a quick and efficient manner while providing excellent customer service to our “Paul ” guests.
- Prepare and serve coffee, tea and other beverages while maintaining brand and quality standards, and prepare food order for guests
- Properly handling and maintaining all equipment
- Respond to orders, questions, concerns, and customer complaints in a professional and efficient manner
- Maintain the brand standards and customer service
- Provide guest with any support needed to guide them thru questions and understating our menu offerings
- Observe and practice relevant health and safety standards
- Clean and maintain coffee equipment in accordance with coffee manufacturer standards
- Restock all grab and go, disposables, bags, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- Previous experience in retail, hospitality and/or customer service is preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work across functional groups in a positive and collaborative manner
- Ability to handle large work volumes requiring a high degree of accuracy and be highly organized
- Detailed oriented and strong work ethic
- Ability to set and handle multiple priorities, adapt to changing situations quickly, follow instructions, schedules and timelines
- Able to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours may vary, Monday thru Sunday or as the job duties demand. Work on holidays may also be required.
Posting ID: 609135375Posted: 2021-02-25