Contact Ian Hume at email@example.com 908-578-3331 to schedule an interview & immediate consideration.
The Hourly Shift Coordinator (HSC) is the Shift Leader of the restaurant focused on delivering sales and profit results through profitability, Guest, people & operations.The HSC supports the Restaurant General Manager (RGM) and Assistant Manager (AM) in managing the operations during assigned shifts, driving key performance outcomes related to sales, profitability, guest service and people.The HSC operates under the direction of the RGM and directly manages a shift of Team Members.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follows all cash control and security procedures (e.g. safe counting, cash drawers)
- Maintains inventory by performing Daily and Weekly inventory inspections
- Receives inventory truck orders
- Motivates and directs Team Members to exceed guest expectations with accurate, fast, and friendly service in clean surroundings
- Provides coaching and feedback to Team Members to increase the restaurant team's capabilities and raise restaurant performance
- Sets an example for Team Members by working hard to implement shift plan and drive operational results
- Directs efficient and accurate preparation and sale of products for prompt delivery within established speed of service guidelines
- Motivates Team Members during shift on each of the workstations
- Reviews restaurant results to identify successes and areas for improvement
- Ensures that restaurant upholds operational and brand standards
*Performs duties of the Team Member when necessary
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Must have a least 2-years of fast food experience
- High School Diploma or GED required; 2 years of college preferred
- 1-2 years of previous quick service restaurant experience
- Demonstrated understanding of guest service principles
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to work long and/or irregular shifts as needed, for proper functioning of the restaurant
Competitive Pay, Excellent Health Benefits, 401K, etc.
Posting ID: 586398129Posted: 2020-11-30