Regional Class A Driver-3 Overnights Weekly!
Starting Pay is $70K To $80K with $200 Monthly Bonus!
Sign on Bonus $5000!
Position is in: Caldwell, NJ!
Please Call (888) 915-0602 or Apply Below!
Paid time off Monthly bonus opportunities Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Up to $200.00 Monthly safety bonus! Life Insurance Short Term, and Long-Term Disability Tuition Reimbursement REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Set schedules, NO SURPRISES
- Pay is $70,000 to $80,000!
- Same lane opportunities
- $5000.00 Sign On Bonus!
- 3 Overnights Weekly
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Push/pull up to 75 lbs. Ascend and descend a step with a height of 17 in. from floor and ascend and descend 3 rungs of ladder, the first rung at 21 in. from the ground. RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Minimum age of 21
- CDL-A License Required
- Minimum of 1 years verifiable driving experience
- No convictions for driving under the influence in the last 5 years
- No license suspensions in the last 2 years for a moving violation
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years, with no more than 1 in the last 12 months
- No more than 2 DOT-recordable accidents in the last 3 years and no more than 1 in the last 12 months
- No reckless, careless or 20 mph driving citations in the last 3 years?
Gourmet Foods International is also screening team drivers for their dedicated service lanes who are able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Performing all pre-trip responsibilities including: checking route numbers and account numbers for assigned deliveries, counting items and checking customer invoices of products that have been loaded, and performing the "pre-trip safety check" inspection of truck and trailer according to DOT/FMCSA regulations.
- Driving to and delivering customer orders following all DOT/FMCSA, state regulations and GFI procedures and protocols
- Unloading products from the trailer with a hand truck or by hand and placing them in designated customer storage areas.
- Managing backhauls according to dispatch, jurisdictional compliance, and load optimization.
- Exceeding customer service expectations while handling any customer complaints professionally
- Attending all required company meetings.
Please Call (888) 915-0602 or Apply Online Below!
Posting ID: 598881323Posted: 2021-01-13