The Funding Representative audits and verifies all documents of lease and retail funding packages received from the dealerships. Upon completion the representative generates a payment to the dealership for the vehicle that is now leased or owned by the customer and financed with the company, Inc. This position may also interact with the dealer network, credit department and field staff assisting with questions or inquiries to finance programs, status of funding packages or policies and procedures.
• Audit the contract documentation for compliance and accuracy.
• Insures that contract structure and dealership advance is consistent with credit approval and company financing guidelines.
• Analyze contract terms to verify Federal Regulation compliance and state specific tax law accuracy.
• Contact dealer to identify discrepancies in the file.
• Analyze contract structure assigning correct marketing program to ensure correct dealer reserve payment and/or subvention billing.
• Generate customer account through loan origination system.
• Fund dealers in a timely manner for automotive contracts.
• Provide quality assistance and advice regarding all funding policies and procedures to dealer personnel.
• Perform data entry functions as needed. Perform other duties as assigned.
For any contracts with discrepancies, Funders direct line goes on fax/email out to the dealership. This means the dealer/client will and can call them directly to talk through issue vs the main line. Funder is responsible for taking contract from start to close. Only about 10 calls a day but more accountability to the position.
administrative skills, clerical support, data entry, office support, mail sorting, filing, scanning, microsoft office, Phone support, Contract review, Process documentation, Customer service
-minimum 6 months experience in an office or professional setting (or internship)
-HS Diploma or equivalent
-experience/education/interest in a business related discipline (preferably accounting/finance)
-minimum 3-6 months of office experience (data entry, clerical, excel)
-some phones experience in professional capacity
NICE TO HAVEs
-BA or BS degree (business discipline preferred)
-any phones experience in an professional setting
-experience in a financial institution
-experience with loans or leasing
-proficient excel skills
-strong interpersonal communication skills (written & verbal)
-attention to detail (accuracy & quality)
-strong work ethic (willingness to work OT)
-ability to work independently but also work with coworkers
-focused and not easily distracted
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.