The Manager Trainee, Assistant Manager Position is an opportunity for individuals seeking advancement within the C.N. Brown Energy division. Successful applicants will learn to oversee and coordinate the day to day operations of C.N. Brown Energy Heating Oil business and personnel, ensuring that customers are served in the safest and most efficient manner possible. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Mission.
- Customer Relations, resolves customer concerns and inquiries while maintaining a high standard of customer service.
- Management of other C.N. Brown Energy employees, including hiring, training, discipline, and termination. Actively participates in recruitment of applicants for open positions within the location.
- Communicates and ensures adherence to company policies as well as applicable State and Federal regulations.
- Appearance of the office, yard, bulk plant and trucks.
- Takes an active role in all company sales and incentive programs.
- Takes an active role in continued sales growth and location profitability. Participates in the Profit Planning/Budget process.
- Efficient processing of daily paperwork including but not limited to: inventory control of all products, ensures that delivery driver daily reporting is correct.
- Is willing to cover vacations and vacancies in locations as needed within C.N. Brown Energy.
We value all of our employees and welcome you to be a part of our team. We offer competitive wages. Our benefits include Health, Dental and Life insurance, Employee discounts on home heating products, Paid Holidays and Vacations, Tuition Reimbursement, 401k with matching contributions, extensive training and employee support.
- * Exceptions apply to part time employees
Posting ID: 74322972Posted: 2020-10-07