Our Job Opening:
We are searching for an Overnight Custodian to join our team! As a member of our staff, you will be responsible for the overall cleanliness of all areas of the facility to ensure a positive member experience.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Club Cleanliness and Maintenance:
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize restrooms, locker room areas, fitness equipment and gym floor according to Planet Fitness standards.
- Properly dispose of trash.
- Stock locker rooms with proper supplies/paper products.
- Report any broken or missing amenities or equipment (Toilets, faucets, showers, hair dryers, gym equipment etc.) to the Club Manager.
- Follow “Lost and Found Policy” and turn in lost member property to the Club Manager/Assistant Club Manager immediately.
- Custodial experience is preferred.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Honesty and exceptional work ethic.
- MUST be able to work overnight hours (10:00 PM to 6:00 AM).
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
Why you should join Planet Fitness!
- Contribute to changing people’s lives every day by helping us create a healthier Planet!
- Work hard and play hard with an amazing group of talented, dynamic professionals!
Want more reasons?
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vacation/Sick Time/Holiday Pay
- Free Black Card Membership
- 401(K) and Roth Retirement Savings Plans
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Term Life Insurance
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Posting ID: 596725281Posted: 2021-01-22