Hoogland Foods, LLC is looking for an exceptional Shift Leader who wants to be part of the fastest-growing pizza company, Marco’s Pizza!
Our Shift Leaders oversee operations and team members without supervision. Shift Leader responsibilities include managing people, cash, equipment, and resolving conflicts. Ultimately, you will ensure all aspects of your shift run smoothly and effectively. If you’re a leader committed to quality service and have experience in our industry, we’d like you to join our team.
Shift Leader Qualities:
- Proven experience as a Shift Leader or relevant managerial role
- Professional, Fun, Outgoing
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Commitment to excellent service
- Working well within a team
- Leadership skills and ability to make decisions fast
- Strong problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to stand for long periods
Shift Leader Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide direction and feedback to workers during shifts
- Demonstrate and reinforces the Hoogland Food way we lead at Marco’s Pizza
- Understands and supports our handbook.
- Train and coach new employees
- Inspect equipment and communicate the need for repairs or replacements to management
- Address customer and employee complaints
- Resolve conflicts between workers
- Foster and maintain a positive work environment
- Follow standards for finished product quality
- Control food costs, labor, waste, and cash while leading shifts
- Support local store marketing and promotions
- Open and Close shifts without supervision
- Delegate tasks to associates to ensure standards are met on each shifts
- Ensure all health and security procedures are executed (safe procedures, open/close procedures etc.)
- Use proper security and verification procedures when handling deposits and the contents of the safe
- Responsible for accurate deposits and cash handling on shifts
- Completes all other duties as assigned
Shift Leader Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience in a food service or retail environment preferred
- Customer Service Oriented – have an exceptional and positive attitude
- Excellent written, verbal and group communication skills
- Possess basic business math skills
- Basic computer skills in order to operate POS (cash registers) systems
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds
- Have exceptional grooming and hygiene habits.
Full time or Part time.
Hoogland Foods Team Members enjoy flexible work schedules, wear jeans to work, meal discounts, paid training, and advancement opportunities.
Employee Perks program with discounts available for restaurants, car repairs, theme parks, groceries and much more! Benefits package includes a 401(k) retirement plan, medical, dental, life insurance, flex spend account, and paid vacation (eligibility requirements).
Posting ID: 579590650Posted: 2020-10-28