ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
High School or GED
Job Type/ FLSA Status
Job Description Position Summary
Responsible for client facilities and personnel under his / her supervision to ensure that the Company is providing professional and quality service and to ensure compliance with all safety, quality, and compliance standards established by the Company, by our Clients, and by regulatory authorities. Employee is also responsible for ensuring that the planned profitability of responsible accounts is realized.Essential Duties
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships with a positive customer service orientation.
- Serve as main point-of-contact for client liaisons, meeting regularly to confirm quality standards are met and service issues are promptly resolved.
- Provide leadership and support in a 365x24x7 work setting, being available for emergency and off-hour support.
- Promote strong safety culture and work environment. Train staff to utilize Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and follow safe movement practices.
- Plan and assign work schedules to ensure service delivery expectations are achieved.
- Ensure timely responses to client-reported emergency cleaning situations.
- Train staff on building and property security protocols at each assigned client location.
- Train staff on ABM standard cleaning methods and any non-standard cleaning protocols contracted for specific clients.
- Train staff to ensure cleaning supplies/chemicals are appropriately utilized and properly stored, whether in a standard or green-cleaning environment. Maintain SDS sheet and OSHA requirements.
- Train staff on safe operation of all cleaning equipment (buffers, scrubbers, etc.).
- Train and manage Site Supervisors, Project Leads, and janitorial.
- Continuously monitor employee timekeeping entries, looking for adherence to assigned work schedules and company policy.
- Travel daily among assigned client facilities to check in with staff and inspect work.
- Look for opportunities to increase revenue by providing additional billable project work to new clients and/or existing base of clients.
- Arrange for staff substitutions or personally perform work where employee absences could impact timely completion of contracted work.
- Work with Recruiting to interview, hire, and onboard new employees.
- Partner proactively with Human Resources to address employee issues requiring progressive discipline/termination as well as staff development and advancement.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least 2 years (we'd love more!) of experience supervising a work crew is required.
- Experience with commercial cleaning industry is a big plus.
- Experience effectively managing teams: solid staff retention, counseling and developing team members, etc.
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) proficiency required.
- Valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record is required.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to give effective presentations to small and large groups.
- Resourceful team player with a positive outlook and approachable demeanor.
Rochester, NY 14611 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy
Posting ID: 587882148Posted: 2020-11-18