To provide the fastest and most pleasant guest service by performing the duties related to the front porch.
1. Actively communicates with every guest including greeting, thanking, offering a choice of bag type, and performing any other courtesy guideline.
2. Properly bags guests' orders to insure purchases are not damaged.
3. Works well with all co-workers and supervisors.
4. Places guest's purchases in grocery cart or hands bags to the guest and sincerely offers assistance to the guest's vehicle.
5. Performs price checks.
6. Relay guest problems to supervisor.
7. Retrieves carts from parking lot.
8. Cleans front end, break room, rest rooms, lobby, parking lot, etc.
9. Cleans garbage and debris from carts and baskets.
10. Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 40 lbs. constantly 60 lbs. occasionally.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Knowledge of grocery operations.
6. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
7. Effective communication and guest service skills.
8. Ability to bend, kneel, stand, push/pull stock carts and operate pallet jack for extended periods of time. (Anyone under the age of 18 may not operate an electric pallet jack, baler, or use a box cutter.)
Posting ID: 584076079Posted: 2020-11-02