Three years and growing, Enhanced Payment Systems provides state of the art solutions for businesses all over the United States. Our services have truly revolutionized the way we do business, so ensure that your company is operating with the best by choosing EPS trusted credit card processing and merchant services.
Want the chance to be you own boss?
Make your own hours with uncapped commissions and lifetime residuals.
State of the art week long training fully paid for in Chicago!
If you can get excited about selling the hottest new products and services on the market today as well as saving your merchant a substantial amount of money each month than this career may be perfect for you. While selling payment processing and related services, you meet the changing needs of your customers by crafting and customizing a system that works for their individual business. Get to know your clients on a deeper level with exceptional customer service and a personal touch with an in-depth look into their business to determine what products and services will benefit each one. Join an exciting team of individuals committed to offering the best technology to every merchant and taking them to the next level.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sell payment processing services and related products to business owners, customizing programs to cover a variety of solutions to meet the needs of every individual business.
- Meet with merchants daily to provide them with information about how our products and services will benefit their business and help to keep everything well organized.
- Attend programs, seminars and meetings to learn about new services and products, receive technical assistance and learn new marketing and selling skills.
- Create marketing strategies that bring customers to you rather than another.
- Guarantee that all necessary paperwork is filled out and filed to put the processing account in place.
- Communicate with customers and underwriters to determine that the account starts to process seamlessly.
- Monitor any notifications and alerts to guarantee that the merchant is not having any problems.
- Seek new clients through networking and calling lists of prospective clients on a weekly basis.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable Vehicle
- Computer or laptop and scanner
- Bachelor's degree
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel
- Experience working in a commission based position
- This position is designed for an individual who has an interest in owning their own business. An entrepreneur type mindset with thrive in this industry. We offer uncapped commissions and lifetime residuals along with a management team to back you every step of the way. Strong closers encouraged to apply!
Benefits and Perks
- Uncapped Commissions!!
- Lifetime Residuals
- No quotas
- Fully vested after signing 5 merchants
- Training in Chicago fully paid
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 593598959Posted: 2021-01-23