We are looking for kind, conscientious people who have at least a year's experience as an STNA or HHA.
Unlike the work usually found in facilities (Assisted Living, Nursing Home, etc.), you will work one-on-one with our senior clients and build a relationship.
In addition to having skills in personal care assistance (bathing, toileting, personal care, transfers, etc.), applicants should have a desire to engage with the client and provide interactive companionship, meal preparation, light housekeeping, incidental transportation, medication reminders, stabilization, and a safe environment.Responsibilities
- Adherence to all Home Instead Senior Care policies and procedures
- Maintain STNA or HHA
- Provide Hope & Happiness to our clients
- Current STNA or HHA Certificate
- 1+ years experience in setting that requires STNA or HHA Certificate
- Experience with hands-on care for seniors
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to provide attentive, appropriate care to clients with a wide range of needs
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
- High School diploma or GED
Home Instead Senior Care, the world's largest provider of in-home non-medical services for seniors, provides care services that help clients stay in their own homes as long as possible.
We ONLY serve clients who are located in the western half of Cuyahoga County.
We serve clients in North Olmsted, Lakewood, Rocky River, Westlake, Bay Village, Fairview Park, Cleveland (West Side), Brookpark, Middleburg Hts., Parma, Parma Hts., Olmsted Falls, Berea, Stongsville, North Royalton, etc.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.