Deliver orders and collect payment from customers in a safe, timely, and professional manner that is representative of
the high standards of the restaurant.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Makes deliveries of products to residential and commercial locations.
- Learns the names and personally recognizes regular customers.
- Cross trains for other positions as needed, such as phone order taker and order preparation.
- Records completed delivery orders accurately and immediately after receipt into the register or POS system.
- Accepts guest payments, processes credit card charges and makes change (if applicable).
- Cleans and maintains equipment and work areas associated with the job function.
- Reports all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to restaurant manager.
- Assists the restocking and replenishment of products and supplies as stipulated in the shift duties.
- Is available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant
manager or immediate supervisor.
- Is able to prioritize best routing for more than one delivery at a time.
- Does not carry more than $20 on a delivery.
- Makes frequent money drops and deposits to cashiers as soon as he or she comes back from delivery.
- Does not carry any valuables, whether personal or monetary, on their person or in their vehicle.
- Places a car top sign with a plug-in cord to light the bulb.
- Reports any changes to his/her driving record.
- At least 18 years of age. With minimum 2 years of driving experience.
- Able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests.
- Possesses suitable communications skills to create a positive interaction and experience with our customers.
- Possesses a valid state driving license.
- She/he owns her/his own vehicle
- Own and operate a SMART phone with GPS cabablities
- Has use of a properly maintained, licensed and street-legal vehicle capable of driving up to 200 miles per day.
- Maintains minimal or higher insurance coverage as mandated by state law.
- Maintains an acceptable driving record as stipulated by pizzaBOGO's policy or insurance carrier.
- Is capable of reading a map and interpreting written directions.
- Possesses basic math skills and has the ability to handle money and make change.
- Able to work in sitting-while-driving, standing and walking positions with frequent changes between positions.
- Able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
Posting ID: 42849165Posted: 2020-04-09