If you are looking to be part of a non-profit agency that has an excellent reputation, strength-based supervision and high regard when it comes to honoring the mission of our work, Bay State Community Services is the right place for you. Apply now!!
$1000 Sign On Bonus !
In this amazing job opportunity, you will get a chance to collaborate with children/adolescents, their families, guardians, and other care providers through designing and implementing individual, group, and family therapy in a residential setting. In conjunction with the Program Director, provides clinical leadership to program staff by implementing the treatment plan in the residential milieu.
What you will be doing to make a difference...
Salary/Benefits-Bay State Community Services recognizes all the hard work of our staff and provides outstanding benefits including:
• Competitive compensation
• BENEFITS START DAY ONE!!!!!
• 3 weeks accrued vacation upon hiring; 4 weeks accrued vacation after 2 years of service
• 11 paid holidays
• Outstanding Health and Dental Benefits
• 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
• Life and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
• Mileage for all employees that drive for BSCS as part of their job responsibility
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Voluntary Short-Term Disability Plan
• Voluntary Vision Plan
• Career Ladder and Job Advancement
Excel, Grow and Learn with Bay State Community Services video!!!. Requirements:
$1000 Sign On Bonus !
Bay State Community Services is committed to diversity, inclusion, and social justice. We are committed to providing an environment free from harassment of any kind, and mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all qualified applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Bay State Community Services believes diversity and inclusion, and social justice is an action, and as such seeks to operationalize policies, procedures and systems that support a talented, and diverse workforce.