Material Handler/Inventory Specialist
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Pay Rate: $18/hr
Temp to Hire
- Facilitate an order for consumable lab inventory replenishment; enter orders into computer systems, Web, etc
- Receive inbound shipments from company carrier.
- Resolve all shipping errors
- Manage customers warehouse inventory including delivery product replenishment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Conform to all customer requirements for background checks, health and safety issues, security clearances and medical checkups.
- Perform duties with the highest regard for safety and quality
- Typically works in an office, stockroom, or warehousing environment with adequate lighting and ventilation and a normal range of temperature and noise level.
- The associate is required to stand and walk for the majority of the working day.
- The physical requirements of the job are for associates to talk, hear, bend/stoop, squat, crawl, climb height, reach above shoulder height, crouch, kneel, balance, and push/pull. Furthermore, the job requires associates to lift/carry/push or pull up to 50 pounds with or without assistance.
- Associates use both hands for repetitive actions such as grasping and manipulating as well as both feet for repetitive movement operating foots controls. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2 -4 years equivalent experience in material handling/inventory replenishment or customer service preferred.
- Spill containment training, IATA, DOT, IMDG and OSHA Right to Know a plus
- Valid Driver’s License and transportation
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills; display a professional can-do attitude
- Ability to understand and follow site protocols, policies and procedures
- Must be flexible, forward- thinking, motivated, and can act independently
- Must be able to lift 50lbs minimum
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office with proficiency in Phone Apps.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Problem-solving skills
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Posting ID: 600832682Posted: 2021-01-21