Basic Job Description:
Responsible for loading and delivering tanker loads of petroleum products to various locations.
* HS Diploma of equivalent.
* 2-4 years transport experience.
* Current CDL Class A, Type I, with hazardous material, tanker, and airbrake endorsements.
* Clean MVR.
* Must pass a drug test, reference check, background check, and motor vehicle records check before hire when driving hazardous materials.
* Must have basic knowledge of and comply with all D.O.T. industry and company safety regulations.
* Basic knowledge of state and federal rules and regulations pertaining to fuels and oils.
* Health Insurance
* Dental & Eye Insurance
* 401K with Company Contribution
* Paid Vacation