Job Summary: Prepares, cleans, and delivers hotel linens in accordance with established standards to assure guest satisfaction.
- Sorts, pre-treats, washes, dries, presses, folds, and delivers hotel linens to departments as needed.
- Ensures washers and dryers operate properly, and informs management or maintenance of any malfunctions or problems.
- Maintains linen cart and supplies in a neat and organized manner.
- Responds to requests from guests and hotel staff in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Makes certain that the laundry area is kept clean and is well maintained.
- Maintains a professional image through appearance and dress.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of general laundry cleaning principles, use of laundry products, and operation of standard laundry equipment.
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, push, or pull heavy loads, and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift bundles of linen weighing up to 75 Ibs.
- Ability to push and/or pull wheeled carts weighing up to 100 Ibs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and associates.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Posting ID: 32679806Posted: 2020-02-17