The Sr. Manager/Director Capture & Proposal Management will lead and provide capture and proposal expertise to all lines of business, to include Managed Network Services, Wireless Services, Airborne ISR & Mobility Services, Engineering & Technical Services, and Cyber Security Services. This role will drive proposal development team planning and execution, develop, and edit proposal content, review RFP requirements, conduct analysis on RFPs, and assess strategies for responding to RFIs and RFPs. Qualifications: • U.S. Citizen with an active U.S. Government issued security clearance.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 10+ years of hands-on experience with creating proposal content, editing, and managing proposal development activities for: Customers in the Defense, Intelligence, Federal/Civilian, Allied Government, and Critical Infrastructure markets; IT solutions, managed network services, system integration, and professional services procurements.
• Deep understanding of satellite, wireless, and terrestrial communications technologies and services.
• Understanding of and experience with the Federal procurement process and regulations (e.g., FAR).
• Evidence of a successful track record of high quality, high scoring proposals.
• Excellent writing, editing, organizational, presentation, and communication skills.
• Ability to work to meet deadlines (nights, weekends, and holidays, at times).
• Ability to develop and/or assist technical and capture personnel in developing compelling themes, discriminators, and messaging.
• Up-to-date knowledge of marketing, editing, graphic design, and other relevant proposal best practices.
• Ability to create original content using interview and research techniques.
• Demonstrated experience in proposal writing and editing covering all typical solicitation sections (e.g., management, technical, staffing).
• Experience using SharePoint and managing SharePoint document libraries.
Posting ID: 602945493Posted: 2021-03-01