Title: Electrical Maintenance Technician
Sweetener Supply is the premier provider of sugar refining, corn wet milling and food ingredient distribution. We are looking for top talent that is interested in career opportunities to grow with us! As part of our continued growth we are seeking motivated individuals to support all maintenance processes and procedures.
Why you should work with us:
- Full time career day one & career growth – we look to promote from within
- Paid training and competitive wedges
- Full benefits offered
- 401 K Match
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Paid holidays – after 60 days
- Paid vacation – after 6 months
- Paid sick days – after 6 months
- High energy individuals with a strong work ethic
- Self-Motivated with the ability to work with limited supervision
- 2-3 years in trouble shooting industrial electrical control systems down to component level
- An operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial / electronic controls, and power transmission systems
- A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Able to install and set up both A/C and D/C drives
- PLC trouble shooting and problem-solving ability with practical, mechanical & electrical aptitude.
- Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Working knowledge of power transmission equipment and bearings.
- Basic welding skills preferred but not required.
- Familiar with pumps, both air and electric.
- Able to install and trouble shoot basic 3 phase motor control circuits
- Some knowledge of the various types of sensors and limit switches
- Familiar with computers and Microsoft software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner.
- Ability to work flexible hours, overtime
- Ability to work safely at elevated heights (ladders, aerial work platforms, etc.)
- Knowledge of OSHA and workplace safety standards
- High school diploma or equivalent Military training and or Technical School preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $32.00 /hour
Shift: All shifts available
Location: This position is for our Brookfield, IL facility. Training may be conducted at different facilities 1.) Brookfield, IL 2.) Berwyn, IL 3.) Elkhorn, WI
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $32.00 per hour
Posting ID: 567222423Posted: 2020-08-09