Are you looking for a career where you can utilize your skills and passion for supporting others while having a great work/life balance? If so, Merakey may be the perfect path for you!To fill out an on-line application:
www.merakey.org/careersRequisition #: 56496
Merakey is seeking a Direct Support Professional to join our Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Services (IDD) division in the Slippery Rock, PA area.
- Qualified entry level candidates are eligible for up to $15.84/hour if the Enhanced Pay Program is selected. We also reward our staff with outstanding health benefits, cell phone discount plan, employee referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS & MUCH MORE!
- Providing individual care to those we serve by utilizing the individuals Person Centered Plan / Individual Support Plan (ISP).
- Guiding individuals in leisure activities.
- Maintaining a normal living environment including laundry, housekeeping, etc.
ABOUT MERAKEY'S IDD DIVISION:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Work/Life Balance
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
Merakey supports individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) in the enhancement of their abilities and interests. Services are aimed at partnering with individuals as they become self-sufficient and live everyday lives. Merakey focuses on helping individuals find meaningful roles in their community and to feel valued as community members. Individuals are always at the core of the planning and implementation of services.MERAKEY OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES TO THE INDIVIDUALS WE SERVE:Community-Based Services
- These services include in-home support, Behavior Support Services, Early Intervention Case Management, and support in their transition into employment.
- These services include assisting our individuals in Community Living/Group Homes, Family/Shared Living, Intermediate Care Facility, Respite Care, Specialized Residential (medically fragile, dementia, autism, dual diagnosis, problematic sexual behavior) and Supported Living
For more information on each individual service, please visit: https://www.merakey.org/services-idd.htmlMerakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Verifiable high school diploma or GED
- Valid and Current Driver's License
- Age 18 or older
Posting ID: 574064958Posted: 2020-10-29