HR Lead, Corporate Store/Plant Operations
As the HR Manager for Corporate Store/Plant Operations, you will serve as a key business and organizational partner with Operations Management. In this role, you will develop and deploy programs and experiences for plant and store employees that drive competitive advantage through our Tide Cleaners brand promise, efficient store operations, and create a great place to work.
This role will also be the first line of engagement for employees and store General/Plant Managers regarding day-to-day operations, such as policies, procedures, programs, and systems, including compliance with all federal, state and local laws and ethical business practices.
Ideal candidates are highly organized, bring a can-do attitude, and have a knack for making complicated things simple. Your attention to detail and ability to establish relationships and consistency will ensure exceptional employee and consumer experiences in our Tide Cleaners Corporate Stores and Plant.
REPORTS TO: Chief HR Officer with dotted line to Director of Corporate Operations
Drive competitive advantage and efficient store operations:
- Own the entire candidate life cycle, including upstream workforce planning with management
- Manage job descriptions, postings, applicants, interviews and candidate tracking on various job search engines and applicant tracking system, and any other aspects of the recruiting process as needed
- Thorough and compliant communication with candidates and internal/external documentation from initial point of contact through job acceptance, including offer letters, background checks, drug screens, and payroll setup
- In coordination with store General/Plant Managers, develop and track new hire onboarding during the 90-day probation period, including development, training, and performance
- Partner with CHRO and Chicago site leadership for organizational effectiveness and employee engagement in Chicago HQ
Create a great place to work for employees:
- Manage core HR systems and processes for the Corporate Store teams, including employee communication, pay & progression, compliance documentation, etc.
- Assist with development and management of personnel via proactive coaching (i.e. Start-Stop-Continue feedback, workplace professionalism and etiquette, etc.) and disciplinary actions (i.e. verbal warnings, written warnings, etc.) . This may include investigation of employee complaints and concerns in line with company policy and legal requirements.
- Demonstrate agility in times of pressure and change in a fast-changing, iterative organization to adapt to new store process, systems and technologies
- Co-lead the introduction of a new pay & progression system for total Tide Cleaners field operations
Deliver on the Tide brand promise to consumers:
- Supervise the training and qualification of both new and existing employees on equipment and procedures to enable employee success and operations efficiency at the Tide brand standard.
- Partner with store management and operations for the rollout of a Site Daily Direction Setting (DDS) Process.
- Own key metrics of DDS process (i.e. Daily PM Completion Tracking, Incident Reporting, Attendance & Absenteeism Tracking, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s payroll, HRIS and talent management systems
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of three years of human resource management experience preferred.
- PHR Certification Preferred
- Spanish language skills preferred
Travel: Quarterly travel to Cincinnati, OH required
Tide Cleaners is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Procter & Gamble Company (P&G).
Tide Cleaners offers a full benefits package to full-time employees including Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance along with Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k, and Paid Time Off.
Posting ID: 568031827Posted: 2020-08-15