Recruits, researches, interviews, screens, and refers job candidates for job openings by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Confers with management and supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
2. Writes job descriptions or reviews and edits job descriptions written by others.
3. Develops recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings.
4. Develops and maintains network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
5. Initiates contact with possibly qualified candidates for specific job openings.
6. Reviews applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
7. Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews with others in organization.
8. Develops recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral, such as brochures about the organization and its opportunities.
9. Writes and places job advertising in various media.
10. Develops and coordinates internal job posting program and writes job postings.
11. Coordinates participation in, sets up display, and works at job fairs.
12. Develops and maintains contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
13. Makes public presentations at schools, organizations, and job fairs regarding the organization and opportunities.
14. Works with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates.
15. Utilizes Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
16. Provides information on company facilities and job opportunities to potential applicants.
19. Coordinates communications with applicants.
20. Files and maintains employment records for future references.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies :
Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
3-5 years of full-cycle healthcare recruiting experience, preferably in mental health. Non for profit recruiting experience preferred.
Education and/or Experience
HR related four year college degree required. Post-graduate HR certificate PHR or SPHR preferred; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Paylocity System; Outlook; Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of various HRIS systems preferred but not required. Knowledge of Linkedin, Job Target, Indeed preferred.