You are applying for a job with Arrow Ace Hardware and Paint
The Sales Associate is responsible for register transactions involving the sale and/or return of merchandise.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Project a positive representation.
• Greet customers entering and throughout the store. Thank customers by name, when possible, when they are leaving the store.
• Project a friendly, outgoing demeanor; work well with customers as well as associates.
• Clear customer checkout lines quickly and efficiently.
• Answer and monitor all calls and pages promptly, courteously and effectively.
• Communicate any problem or issue that requires management assistance.
• Continually build product knowledge base and possess the ability to assist customers with store layout and product location.
• Assist in pricing, stocking, marking and bagging of merchandise.
• Follow all cash register transaction procedures.
• Responsible for balancing of register drawer.
• Participate in store meetings.
Front End Appearance and Upkeep
• Keep the front end, including checkout areas and entrance doors neat and clean at all times. Face and dust front end.
• Assist with keeping impulse counters stocked and faced, rotate fresh merchandise in as seasons change.
• Ensure fresh ads are stocked in shopping carts at all times.
• Ensure forms and supplies are stocked at all times.
• Assist with decorating the front end according to Arrow Ace Hardware requirements.
• Put away merchandise returns as needed.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
Must be at least 15 years of age.
Cashier experience preferred. Customer service experience preferred.
Standing, walking, lifting (up to 25lbs) and climbing.
Posting ID: 547980209Posted: 2020-06-05