Currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Leasing Consultants who are seeking a great new opportunity in the Apartment Industry. Multiple opportunities available throughout the San Fernando Valley.
Positions are Full/Part time - Temp/Temp To Hire.
This exciting role encompasses sales, customer service and marketing skills. Leasing consultants lease apartments through product demonstration, and sales techniques. They also assist with resident retention and customer satisfaction for current residents and prospective residents. Administrative duties include completing lease paperwork, updating web advertising and inquiries, and completing leasing reports.
Duties Include but not limited to:
- Respond to internet leads, answer prospect calls, schedule appointments, conduct property tours and promote attractive community features
- Greet visitors (residents, future residents and internal team members)
- Prepare refreshments
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and that of major competition
- Accurately prepare and have a thorough knowledge of all lease-related paperwork
- Maintain prospect traffic and leasing data, and assist with other computer data entry as necessary
- Deliver new resident gifts and move in packets
- Inspect units for move-ins to ensure units are ready
- Assist with planning and hosting of resident functions
- Collect application fees, deposits and rent
- Prepare and submit application materials for approval
- Follow up with prospects after viewing homes or submitting applications
- Prepare service requests
- Prepare move-in / move-out notices, inspections or procedures
- Use sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and achieve occupancy percentages
Ideal candidates must possess a dynamic personality and love interacting with different personalities. Extraordinary communication skills coupled with a confident approach is critical to this role.
- PLUS: knowledge of tax credit, fair housing, property management software (YARDI, MRI, ONESITE, POP CARD, ON-SITE or YIELDSTAR)
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified applicants in accordance with applicable state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Confidential (details to be discussed during interview process)
Posting ID: 599653474Posted: 2021-01-25