The Customer Service Advisor is the first impression to each guest. You will ensure consistent, timely, informative and accurate service delivery to every customer by listening carefully to their needs, presenting Team Car Care products clearly, and teaming with technicians to deliver every car within the company time standards. This position is for someone who is punctual, has great customer service, pays attention to detail, and is a team player, delivering a great customer experience by working with both the selling and service teams. We welcome customer service, hospitality and retail applicants who are interested in this position to apply.
- Demonstrates a high level of energetic response to every customer, on the phone or in person.
- Demonstrated ability to perform oil change and preventive maintenance services.
- Able to lift, bend, and stand for long periods of time.
- Demonstrates a pleasant and welcoming attitude.
- Possesses a “can do” team mentality.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate and positively to the Team Car Care culture.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Have effective interpersonal, oral communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Experience & Education
- Years of Related Experience: 0
- Driver's License Required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16+
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- Must be able to lift up to 15-30 pounds at times.
- FULL MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, LIFE INSURANCE AND 401(K) PARTICIPATION offered for all full-time employee
- PAID TIME OFF
- AWESOME HOURS (most service centers open
between 7:00-7:30 a.m. and close by 7:00-7:00 p.m.)
- PAID TRAINING on technical and leadership/personal development skills
- PARTNERSHIP with American Council on Education ( ACE) www.acenet.edu
- Earn up to 32 credits by submitting your JLU transcripts to a participating school.
Team Car Care we don’t just accept differences- we RESPECT, we celebrate it, and we thrive with EXCELLENCE around it for the benefit of our employees. TCC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the belief that everyone is entitled to equal employment opportunity.
Posting ID: 562020126Posted: 2020-08-26