Hourly, Day Shifts, Overnight and 12-hour Shifts
Home Instead is now hiring CAREGivers for our West San Fernando Valley and West Los Angeles area location! With more than 1000 independently owned and operated franchises across North America, Home Instead is the world's trusted source for non-medical companionship and home care services for seniors.
You must register or be registered as a Home Care Aide with the Department of Social Services in California
To register: https://guardian.dss.ca.gov/Applicant/
- COVID-19 Negative (proof of testing required)
- Minimum 6 months of CAREGiving experience preferred
- Reliable vehicle
- Driver's license and clean driving record - YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN VEHICLE AND DRIVE TO YOUR ASSIGNMENTS!
- Successfully pass a criminal background check from the Department of Justice and FBI
- Successfully pass a drug test
- Verifiable Proof to work in the USA
- Must read, write and speak English
We provide companionship, personal care, Dementia and hospice care, meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, errands and incidental transportation to the seniors in our community. We are looking to employ experienced individuals that have a positive work history, compassion for the elderly and are extremely dependable. Our employees enjoy flexible part-time work with a competitive salary.
CALL BETWEEN 9AM-5PM MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY ONLY!!! No e-mails or after hours calls please.
If you meet ALL of these requirements, please call us (818) 717-0643 or (310) 590-1685
Why Work For Home Instead of Woodland Hills?
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.