Perform the night audit operations to ensure the maintenance of financial controls, and compliance with hotel standards. Coordinate with other departments (i.e. Security, Housekeeping) to ensure quality service is provided to all guests.Responsibilities
- Prepare daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing Point of Service tapes/journals to breakdown revenue, covers, waiters' fees, tips paid out and settlements by type and cashier.
- Run audit reports/journals from the front office system, Point of Service and the computer.
- Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer problems that might occur throughout the shift.
- Input into the front office system revenue/expenses/allowances to generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and the Daily Restaurant Summary.
- Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files and reset the system for next day operations.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
With a delightful mix of California atmosphere and city convenience, the Warner Center Marriott is San Fernando Valley's premier meeting destination. Ideally located in the Warner Center Business Park, and just 2 blocks north from The Village, the Warner Center Marriott blends business seamlessly with pleasure.Here at the Warner Center Marriott our associates receive a free meal per shift, free covered onsite parking garage, enjoy monthly Town Hall Celebrations, chance to have a dialogue with the General Manager via General Manager's Roundtable. In addition, you and your family will enjoy the benefits of Marriott's discounted hotel room program at all Marriott locations worldwide
Posting ID: 600552743Posted: 2021-01-18