They are looking for a CTH Quality Inspector who will be responsible for verifying all parts entering and exiting the facility.
Additional duties below:
- Utilize calipers, micrometers, tape measures, and ultrasonic thickness testers
- Review and inspect incoming, in process, and outgoing material (primarily sheet metal and billets)
- Read and understand customer standards and specs, blueprints and work orders
- Document all non-conforming materials via non-conformance reports
- Inspect incoming material test reports to ensure compliance
- Comply with AS9100D, AS9102B, & ISO 9001-15 standards
- Assist in other areas as needed, such as machine operating, warehouse, and cleaning
- Assist in conducting internal audits
2+ years of experience of quality inspection within the aerospace industry
*Previous experience sheet and plate materials, ideally titanium is highly preferred*
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience using calipers, micrometers, tape measures, and ultrasonic thickness testers
- Ability to generate and properly complete NCRs
- Knowledgeable when it comes to receiving, in process, and final inspection of product
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and work orders
- Strong attention to detail when it comes to ensuring measurements, thickness, and other qualifications of part are met
- Previous experience disposing of non-conforming material
** Must have high school diploma **
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.