Healthier at Home!
Work one on one, out of a facility and help our seniors live a safe, comfortable life in their own home
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Benefits of Joining HOME INSTEAD SENIOR CARE:
- 24 hour support from our TEAM Case Managers
- Ongoing paid education
- Paid training
- Direct Deposit
- Online resources
- Attendance Bonus
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
*Although No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care, we do prefer certified STNA/CNA*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
We Believe Caregiving is Both a calling and a Career!
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 576331684Posted: 2020-09-28