We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
- Job Type: Varies
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Varies
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
why home care?
BAYADA offers a culture of reward and recognition for employees who demonstrate the highest standards of clinical excellence, and live out The BAYADA Way in their daily work. BAYADA is truly a team environment where we consider employees to be our greatest asset.
- What is Home Care?
- How to be a Successful Nurse in Home Care
- BAYADA CEO Responds to COVID-19
Back to Job Navigation (Why Home Care?)
- BAYADA is unique in the value we place on patients and those who care for them
- BAYADA offers you 24/7 support, better education and training, more job security and advancement opportunities, better hours-and some fun along the way
- All team members are assigned by a client services manager and clinical manager to help support you and your patients
- Recognition and reward are huge at BAYADA-we're obsessed with expressing authentic appreciation
Job Description Job ID: 4870098002 Location: Norwich, VT Category: Registered Nurse Date Posted: 09/10/2020 Availability: Full-time
Flexible Opportunity for Weekend BAYLOR RN!!!
BAYADA Home Health has an immediate opening for a Weekend Baylor Registered Nurse (RN) to perform home health visits for our office in White River Junction, VT. This office services adult and geriatric clients living in their homes throughout the greater White River Junction area. One year recent prior clinical experience as a licensed RN is required. Previous Home Health Care experience is preferred, but not required.
BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home and receive the medical care required.
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive Pay & Benefits
- Mileage Reimbursement
RN, Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Responsibilities:
RN, Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Qualifications:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's needs
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors' orders
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Vermont
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
Posting ID: 573538895Posted: 2020-09-14